MONDAYS!!!

Mondays really are the worst. They are the slowest and exruciating start to a hellish week. My Monday was just awful today because of one particular person. A coworker of mine disrepsected my boundaries and I felt I needed to speak up this time around. I always struggle with avoiding conflict in work places. I dont say anything but sometimes you just need to let people know they cant mess with you. I asserted to her that I did not like what she did. When I called her out she got so angry that she threw a temper tantrum at me. I felt so direspected and angry. How could she turn the whole thing back on me? She clearly made the mistake, so why did she take her frustrations back out on me? I hate work, having a 8 to 5 is torture. Absolute torture. You have to watch everything you say, be profesional even when someone is harassing you. Its just not fair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VULNERABILITY.