SELF LOVE AND EATING HEALTHIER

 So I recently decided to go on a little diet. Nothing drastic, just trimming down on a few details like sugar, less bread and less soda. And going for 30 minute walks a day. A few days ago i felt completely unhappy with my weight and body. At first it felt so hard to eat healthy. I felt like healthy stuff is too expensive and hard to find. Today I had a meal replacement juice and tofu for dinner. It was not bad and I do think i feel better than usual today. Oh...and I got my ears piereced...just a sidenote hahah. But really eating healthy is not hard. Somoene said somehting so beautifully yesterday that has changed my mindset and approach about eating well. She said if you drove up and down the street both ways you will find mcDonalds everywhere. They wouldnt be hard to find. But if you want to be healthy you would have to find the healthier places to eat. They are good for you so they are hard to find..as are people. It really made me realise that anything that is good for you in life rwquires some work and willingness to go out there and find it. Nothing good could possibly just come easy. So from today on I have made a committment to but healthy lunches even if they are more expensive. Because really...how much money am I saving by eating bad and what exactly do I do with the saved money? So no reason to be stingey here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VULNERABILITY.