VULNERABILITY.

 it's so exhausting to always come from a place of strength, isnt it? To always know what to say, to always know when to stand up and how to stand up. To have the perfect words in a situation. It's something I struggle with. In our fast and dangerous world, I always feel a need to protect myself. And Im always in an attack mode and it truly costs me. Weeks and months go by and i start to feel I have hardened into this stone of a person who doesnt know how to just be as I am. Always being strong and tough hurts me. Sometimes I just want to be weak, I want to be fragile and broken. I want my heart to crack open and feel. I forget this all the time. And its days like this when a voice tells me...I just want to be vulnerable. Like a neglected child beckoning for attention. Like that 6 yr old self that wants someone to look at them and notice what they need. Let my heart open, flood, and feel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog